PRE-QUALIFICATION NOTICE – JULY 2023
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF PROVIDERS FOR SUPPLIES, SERVICES AND WORKS FOR TWO
FINANCIAL YEARS; 2024-25 AND 2025-26 MD/SUPLS/WKS/SVCS/00210
- Ministry of Defence and Veteran Affairs intends to prequalify providers for Supplies, Works and Services for Financial Years 2024-25 and 2025-26.
- The Ministry of Defence and Veteran Affairs therefore, invites suitably qualified bidders to submit sealed pre-qualification bid documents for various supplies, works and services listed below:
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at para 6 from 9:00am – 4:00pm, working days.
- A complete set of prequalification documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address given below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ugx. 100,000 (one hundred thousand shillings only). Bidders are advised to collect bank payment forms (BPAFs) at the address given in para 6 and make payments to URA office at Diamond Trust Bank, Kampala Rd. Bidders will only be issued with prequalification documents upon presentation of original receipts of payment. Bids must be delivered to the
- following address at or before 11:30am, 14th August, 2023. Late bids shall be rejected.
Head Procurement and Disposal Unit
Ministry of Defence and Veteran Affairs,
Upper Mbuya, Procurement Unit Building
P. O. Box 3798, Kampala – Uganda.
7. The detailed bid notice is available at the Entity’s website at https://www.defence.go.ug.
Please downlead it here